c. Data collections for re-use
International Data Collections:
- OpenAIRE offers a Data Provider Locator
- OpenDOAR is a global directory of Open Access repositories and their policies.
- DANS: EASY is an online archiving system for depositing and reusing research data. It contains datasets from the humanities, health sciences, social and behavioural sciences, oral history and spatial sciences. In addition, EASY offers access to the secure micro data of Statistics Netherlands (CBS).
- UvA/AUAS figshare: a system for safely storing, controlled sharing and publication of research data.
- Core Data Resources (ELIXIR-recommended repository)
- Deposition Databases for Biomolecular Data (ELIXIR-recommended repository)
- Orphadata: a comprehensive, high-quality and freely-accessible dataset related to rare diseases and orphan drugs, in a reusable format
- Decipher: Mapping the clinical genome
- Re3data: Registry of Research Data Repositories
- FAIRsharing: A curated, informative and educational resource on data and metadata standards, inter-related to databases and data policies.
National Data Collections:
UMC Data Collections/Repositories: